- How many people can attend a workshop? 30 people per 1 facilitator, also depending on the space of the facility.
- How long are the workshop? We have two time slots, 60 and 90 minutes. (but we're down to stay longer, people need to be heard)
- What is the pricing for a workshop? The workshops are offered on a sliding fee scale based on the budget of the school, organization, community group or company. (It's only fair).
- Who will lead the workshops? Raven and her team are highly competent facilitators who have backgrounds in teaching, community organizing, youth development and social work.
- What are political eds? Political eds are workshops that combine political science with organizational theory. Organizational theory examines how individuals construct processes and practices that in turn, shape social relations and create institutions that ultimately influence people.
For more question please complete the contact form.
Considering the frequent outcomes of unsafe & unhealthy relationships and their corresponding general impacts, your choice of a partner is somewhat a public health issue. -Nicole